Recently on my mind: Dun lose weight.

Previous Posts

Archives

More Bloggers


My CaReLeSs WhIsPeR-Think UNIT TRUST, Think Agnes

Tuesday, October 24, 2006
Part 2-Project Superstars In Penang
Continuation from Part 1:

Yeah and we were late for a few mins already. The lift opened and I saw a guy who looked like John 黄俊源. I din really bother coz I din think its really him. Duhh…if i can turn back time, I would have squeezed into the lift.

Project Superstar FinalistsRemember this pic I posted in late Aug after the 8tv bday bash in mp? I told you that the guy on the right is the winner, didn’t i? Also, simply ake note of the guy on the left. The one with the vest on.

Reached the lobby and tadaa…a few of the Season 1 Project Superstar finalist were there, near the audition area. No fans, no bodyguards, no 8tv crews…Apa lagi, I called John from behind la, asked if we can take a pic together :) Damn he is so cute.

John Oh yeah, we talked abit.

Winson This is Winson. He is the first runner up for the male category. Yeah he is the guy I told you to take note of in the first pic. Macam budak kecik la he, but his voice not bad one.

After that we realized everybody has got on the bus and waited for us there. And so, we were the last 3. Who cares, its all worth it. Paiseh! What a great year 2006, took pics with JLo, Reshmonu, Serena C, Marion, Adam, Phat Fabes, John, Winson. But where is Daniel???? hehe...

To be continue in part 3. (The night in Penang and the morning after)

Post a Comment